Location: Breckland and South Norfolk- Specifically; Wymondham, Attleborough, Thetford and Watton.
Job Type: Full Time and Part Time hours available in your local area, you must be available weekdays am run from 0700 or pm run until 2200 and every other weekend.
Pay: £9.00 per hour week days with enhancements at weekends and Bank Holidays. Mileage and Travel Time paid on top of your hourly rate.
- Full UK Driving Licence Required
- Experience Not Essential, as full training and ongoing support provided
When you become part of the Pride Team you will receive weekly free Covid Tests, full free Personal Protective Equipment, mandatory Covid 19 Training, Clear Infection Control measures in place and the latest information and well being support. This in addition to great pay rates, travel and mileage on top of your hourly rate and local work.
What else do we offer you?
* A flexible rota so you can plan your work life balance
* Immediate guaranteed hours contracts, if you wish
* Full ongoing training
* Open courses for specialist training available.
* Opportunities available for qualifications in health and social care
* Free Personal Protective Equipment and Uniform and a Jacket
* Company Mobile Phone
* 28 days paid holiday a year
* Company Pension
* Introduce a Friend Scheme
* Employee perks available ……for being a valued employee!!
If you are a caring, dedicated individual wanting to build a rewarding career in the care sector and make a change to someone’s life we would love to hear from you.
For further information please call our office on 01953 303288 or email Office@pridehomecare.co.uk .To apply please complete the link below and then press ‘Apply’
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our staff safe we undertake weekly covid tests for all, vaccinations programme, full and free Personal Protective Equipment including a uniform and a jacket, shoe and arm covers, Covid 19 Training as mandatory, risk assessments, keep you informed of the latest advice, guidance & policies.