Field Care Supervisor Vacancy – Dereham
Initially Part Time Position: 20hrs per week
Salary: Dependant on experience in Team Leading and Care Work
Must hold a full and clean Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle
We are a well-established, friendly and experienced family run homecare business. We pride ourselves on our local presence within the community.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has leadership and or supervision of staff experience, outcome-based care planning and assessing skills. Must be able to organise own time, multi task, and be confident and friendly in communicating with all stakeholders.
To supervise and support care workers so they can perform their roles safely and to the best of their ability, supporting your manager, the Head of Care to maintain quality standards in the community, according to all relevant national and local legislation and company best practice standards
- Hold at least a level 3 Diploma in care or be working towards this
- Previous care experience at a senior level
- Care planning and risk assessing experience
- Working knowledge of the homecare sector National Regulator, the Care Quality Commission
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically word and databases
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Time management and organisational skills
- Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
For an informal chat or to apply please contact Sally Galloway, Regional Care Manager on
01362 545153 or e-mail: email@example.com
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds in respect of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
COVID-19 considerations: operate social distancing and sanitisation on premises