Home Care Workers: Immediate Starts Available
Walkers and Drivers needed in your local area:
Experience not essential, as full free training, qualifications and ongoing support provided
• Great Pay Rates with enhancements at Weekends and on Bank Holidays, plus Travel, Waiting Time and Mileage payments ON TOP of your Hourly Rate
• Flexible Rota: Full and Part-Time hours, guaranteed hours contracts available
• You must be available weekdays from: am run 0700 or pm run until 22:00 and every other weekend
• Free Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Uniform and Jacket as well as a business mobile phone
Receive our Employee Recognition Program- Join us and here is just some of the rewards on offer:
– Overtime rate- enhanced hourly rate for working overtime outside your rostered availability.
– Attendance Bonus: Quarterly payment of £50.00 or a gift card of your choice
– An extra day of annual leave for your birthday and each year of service
Pride Home Care is an award winning, professional, passionate and very successful family run homecare provider with a proven track record and reputation of delivering care of highest quality to individuals in their own home.
* Subject to your Experience, in date Training and DBS Check
For an informal chat or to apply to any of our current vacancies please contact Zoe Watts, Branch Manager on
01953 303200 or e-mail: email@example.com
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds in respect of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
COVID-19 considerations: operate social distancing and sanitisation on premises